Students will engage in Web Site Development Process using HTML, XHTML, Dynamic HTML, XML, Server-side technologies, Java applets, tables, frames, metadata and Cascading Style Sheets. Industry certification competencies will be used for the course.
Taught by: Alan Friebe
Prerequisite: Completed iT WebTech
Classes after: iT Programming
- Getting started with HTML and CSS
- Formatting text
- Creating hypertext links
- Using colors and graphics
- Using tables
- Creating user-friendly navigation
- Working with HTML
- Working with Cascading Style Sheets
- Designing HTML and CSS for multiple devices
- Incorporating audio and video elements
I enjoyed taking this class and I learned a lot about HTML. I was able to understand the concepts behind HTML and the java language. If you are considering taking this class I would recommend having a strong base of networking, HTML, and organizational skills. It is a college course and requires dedication.