Students develop proficiency in designing and creating desktop-published projects, multimedia presentations/projects, and Web sites, using industry-standard application software. Students apply principles of layout and design in completing projects. Students create portfolios that include a résumé and a variety of desktop-published, multimedia, and Web-site projects produced in the course.
Taught by: Shemica Gamble
Prerequisite: Design Multimedia/Web Technologies
- Demonstrate Project-Management Skills
- Design and Create Advanced Graphic Design projects
- Design and Create Advanced Interactive Multimedia projects
- Examine Internet Technologies
- Design and Create Advanced Websites
- Acquire Industry Certifications
- ACA -Adobe Certified Associates (InDesign CC, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Dreamweaver CC)
- MTA – Microsoft Technology Associates (HTML & CSS)
- Maintain Professional Portfolio
If you enjoyed taking Design Multimedia then you will enjoy this class. You will learn advanced programs in Adobe InDesign and receive certification validating your work in this class.